Membership in the ÖGfMRT
- Benefits of ÖGfMRT membership include 25% fee reductions for ÖGfMRT events.
- The Society has ordinary, extra-ordinary, and honorary members.
- ÖGfMRT is open for scientists with Austrian citizenship or working in Austria.
- Membership fee is € 30.00 per year (€ 20.00 for members in education).
- Membership in ÖGfMRT includes membership in the OHBM Alpine Chapter without additional costs (“opt-out” is possible).
You find more detailed information in the bylaws (in German only):
Application form for membership (in German):
Direct debit authorization (in German):
(Full) Membership in the Organization for Human Brain Mapping
You will find information on how to become an OHBM member on their homepage. Benefits of OHBM membership include 25% fee reductions for ÖGfMRT events (in addition to ÖGfMRT / Alpine Chapter membership reductions when applicable).
Membership in the OHBM Alpine Chapter
Also non-members of ÖGfMRT can become members of the OHBM Alpine Chapter (including reduced event fees) if they work in the Alps area (membership fee is identical to that of ÖGfMRT). Benefits of Alpine Chapter membership include 25% fee reductions for Alpine Chapter events. For this purpose please send an informal application to firstname.lastname@example.org.